Steven Schussler asks us “Can you remain generally optimistic even when things are not going your way?” Steven’s book “It’s a Jungle In there”, answers this question! Did you answer it? What is your answer?
If you want to be an Entrepreneur, you must maintain an upbeat attitude even in the face of disappointment and loss. Running a business is hard, staying positive isn’t always easy. If you put your energy into what you CAN control, you increase your capacity for being focused and optimistic.
Here are some tips to help you stay focused and positive on your business adventures.
- Remember your Purpose: When you think negative thoughts, they seem to distract you and take you away from your main purpose.
- Change your Focus: Really having a hard time with the task at hand? Try changing your focus, even for just a few minutes. Get your mind on something else for a short while, so when you go back you can conquer the last task.
- See others as Motivation: Watch videos and read books on famous entrepreneurs, if they can do, why not you? Get inspired form other famous entrepreneurs. Use their success as your motivation.
- Spend time with family & friends: Remember why you started your business! Spend time with your loved ones regularly to improve your mindset.
- Appreciate your Freedom: Being an entrepreneur means you’re the boss. It doesn’t always mean you can do what you want all the time. But, you do get some freedom. Realizing the freedom, you have may help you stay positive during the hard times.
- Connect with other Entrepreneurs: Sharing the struggles of entrepreneurship can be a good way to clear your mind and move on. Find others like you to connect with, either in the community or online, and talk it out, gain a new perspective.
What do you do as an Entrepreneur to stay focused and positive? I would love to hear your feedback!
“It’s a Jungle in there”, by Steven Schussler